Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gifts for Neighbors and Friends

I can't believe it's already that time of year! Since I needed a little inspiration to get me in the Christmas mood, I went searching for some fun gifts that are always good to have on hand. I thought these were great ideas, and will definitely try some of them.
I'll let you know how it goes!

I love the look of this DIY S'mores Kit
Hot Chocolate on a Stick is something I've never heard of. It looks delicious!
These embossed candles look pretty easy to do, and would be a great way to personalize a gift. Check out The Idea Room for directions.
These Countdown Blocks are also great. Although these were made for Halloween, it would be fun to make them with Christmas paper.
And finally, an idea my friend Leah gave me is Candy Cane Bread. This bread has impressive presentation and is easy on the budget. You can find the recipe here. Instead of the cherries and dried apricots, try using canned pie filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment